Honour your body with Turkey Tail Mushroom Liquid Extract
The Turkey Tail mushroom is an extremely abundant mushroom found predominantly in temperate forests. The name of the mushroom originates from its appearance, as the mushroom fruiting body resembles the ruffled feathers of a turkey's tail as it grows on decaying trees.
The Turkey Tail mushroom is thought to contain bioactive compounds in the form of beta-glucans. Some of the bioactive compounds in the Turkey Tail mushroom are thought to work wonders for your gut health and have potent antioxidant activity*.
All of our Turkey Tail liquid extracts are
- Non GMO
- Vegan friendly
- Gluten Free
- Australian sourced ingredients
- Contains Kakadu Plum Powder - high levels of vitamin C
- This product is an extract flavouring
- 120ml bottle (60 day supply - 2ml per day)
- 60ml bottle (30 day supply - 2ml per day)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA or FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.